The following conditions apply for a return:
- Merchandise may be returned within 21 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned in the condition in which they were received.
- Returns must be in their original packaging.
- The purchaser is responsible for all postage costs related to a return, except in cases involving defective equipment. We recommend that you use a trackable shipping method and keep your tracking number until we confirm that we have received your return.
- We do not accept returns on rough rock that is fractured or broken during knapping, cutting, or polishing of the stone.
- We do not give refunds on merchandise or the shipping and handling charges for international orders (including Canada) if you refuse to pay duties, tariffs, or other fees. It's your responsibility to contact local Post Office or Customs Authorities before you place your order to find out what such charges might be.
If you paid for your purchase with a credit card, a credit for your return will be applied to the same card, usually within 48 hours. You'll have to contact your credit card company to find out how long it will take for the credit to be posted to your account.
If you paid for your purchase with via PayPal, a credit for your return will be applied to your PayPal account, usually within 48 hours.
If you paid for your merchandise with a check or money order, you will receive store credit, unless you contact us in advance to request a refund check.